Call Center Training – Sales and Customer Service Training for Call Center Agents
Whether we choose to embrace them or cannot stand being interrupted by their calls, call centers are a business element that is here to stay. This course will help call center agents learn to make the most of their telephone-based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard. Each phone interaction has elements of sales and customer service skills, which we will explore in detail throughout this energizing and practical course. This will help you teach you know how to:
- The nuances of body language and verbal skills
- Aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch
- Questioning and listening skills
- How to deliver bad news and say “no”
- Effective ways to negotiate
- The importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages
- Tools to facilitate their communication
- The value of personalizing their interactions and developing relationships
- Vocal techniques that will enhance their speech and communication ability
- Personalized techniques for managing stress
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: What’s Missing in Telephone Communication?
- Session Three: Verbal Communication Techniques
- Session Four: Who are Your Customers?
- Session Five: To Serve and Delight
- Session Six: Did You Hear Me?
- Session Seven: Asking the Right Questions
- Session Eight: Saying No
- Session Nine: Sales by Phone
- Session Ten: Taking Messages
- Session Eleven: Staying Out of Voice Mail Jail
- Session Twelve: Closing Down the Voice
- Session Thirteen: Cold and Warm Calls
- Session Fourteen: Developing a Script
- Session Fifteen: Perfecting the Script
- Session Sixteen: Going Above and Beyond
- Session Seventeen: Handling Objections
- Session Eighteen: Closing the Sale
- Session Nineteen: Feelings
- Session Twenty: Changes in the Customer
- Session Twenty-One: Negotiation Techniques
- Session Twenty-Two: It’s More Than Just a Phase
- Session Twenty-Three: High Impact Moments
- Session Twenty-Four: Tips for Challenging Callers
- Session Twenty-Five: Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Session Twenty-Six: Phone Tag and Getting the Call Back
- Session Twenty-Seven: This is My Mentor
- Session Twenty-Eight: Stress Busting
- Session Twenty-Nine: News from Within
- Session Thirty: Wrapping Up
- Session Thirty-One: Close with Vocals
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?