- You expressly agree that use of the Website, the products, Services, and the Content and Courseware are at your sole risk. We do not warrant that the Website or the Services or access to the Content and Courseware will be uninterrupted or error free; nor is there any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website, the Services or the Content and Courseware or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided through the Website, the Services, or the Content and Courseware.
- In no event will We or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or distributing the Website, the Services, or the Content and Courseware be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Website, the Services, or the Content and Courseware.
- all content provided on or through the service, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to EdVantage e-Cert, its products and services (or to third party products and services such as its or its partner Educators), is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. to the extent permitted by law,EdVantage e-Cert excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- EdVantage e-Cert does not in any way guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of any aspect of the offerings or service or any of its content and coruseware. While we try to ensure that all content provided by EdVantage e-Cert or its opartner Educators is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of EdVantage e-Cert for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content or the service.
- The disclaimer of liability contained in this clause applies to any and all damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records or any other material, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action
- You hereby specifically acknowledge that We are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, wrongful, or illegal conduct of third parties, or other users of the Website, the Services or the Content and Courseware and that the risk of damage or injury from the foregoing rests entirely with each user.
- You agree that Our liability or the liability of Our affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and licensors, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) in any way connected with the Services or the Content and Courseware shall not exceed the fee you paid to Us for the particular certification training course.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our contractors, licensors, directors, officers, employees, and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your unauthorized use of the Website, the products , the Services, and the Content and Courseware or any violation or breach of this Agreement or any provisions hereof.