Generation Gap – Closing the Generation Gap in the Workplace
There are currently five generations in the workforce, and employers faced with mass retirements of Baby Boomers are looking for ways to prepare for the changes that will result. This course examines the history and reality of the generation gap. This course explores whether defining the actual limits of each generation is most important, or whether the merits of people within the context of employment is the bigger issue. Understanding others helps us to understand ourselves and to manage the people that we work with. We will explore problems, solutions, and strategies to help overcome issues of the generation gap. This will help you know how to:
- Identify where the generation gap issue surfaces, and the impact it has on the modern workforce.
- Describe and apply language that is specific to each generation currently in the workplace.
- Explore organization strategies that overcome gap issues.
- Evaluate the need and effectiveness of recruiting, retention, and succession plans in context of the generation gap.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: History
- Module Three: Traditionalist
- Module Four: Baby Boomers
- Module Five: Generation X
- Module Six: Generation Y
- Module Seven: Differentiations Between
- Module Eight: Finding Common Ground
- Module Nine: Conflict Management (I)
- Module Ten: Conflict Management (II)
- Module Eleven: The Power of 4
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?