Learn Branding: Creating and Managing Your Corporate Brand
Your brand is the vehicle that propels your product or service into your customers’ lives and into their hearts. A good brand is much more than an attractive image combined with some witty type. Your brand must reflect the heart and soul of your product, and offer a promise that you can live up to. This course will cover the basics of branding, including how to develop a visual identity from start to finish. We will also give you some graphic design tips to help you communicate your expectations to a professional designer. Then will focus on how to put your brand out there in the right way and how to keep your brand energized and alive with monitoring and evaluation tools.
This course touches on the importance of branding, identifying products and their features, creating a mission and a vision, brand positioning, brand name and slogan, creating a visual identity, connecting with customers, how to launch a brand and take its pulse, SWOT analysis, measuring brand health, Middelton’s matrix, how to keep a brand alive.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand what a brand is and what branding is about
- Identify your brand’s products, their features and their values
- Write a mission, vision and style statement for a brand
- Understand the basics of positioning a brand
- Create a visual identity, including a brand name, slogan and logo
- Help your employees live the brand by empowering them to be ambassadors and creating strong brand touchpoints
- Effectively plan an internal and external brand launch
- Monitor and evaluate your brand and understand how to respond to the results
This course is designed for:
- Business owners
- Anyone who wishes to set up their own business
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Defining Branding
- Session Three: What Are You All About?
- Session Four: Creating a Mission
- Session Five: Creating a Vision of the Future
- Session Six: Positioning Your Brand
- Session Seven: Developing Your Style
- Session Eight: Developing a Brand Name and Slogan
- Session Nine: Creating a Visual Identity
- Session Ten: Living Your Brand
- Session Eleven: Connecting with Customers
- Session Twelve: Launching Your Brand
- Session Thirteen: Taking Your Brand’s Pulse
- Session Fourteen: Performing a SWOT Analysis
- Session Fifteen: Measuring Brand Health with a Balanced Scorecard
- Session Sixteen: Middleton’s Brand Matrix
- Session Seventeen: Interpreting Evaluation Results
- Session Eighteen: Keeping the Brand Alive
- Session Nineteen: Going Beyond the Brand
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?