Learn Collaborative Business Writing
Writing and communication skills have degraded with more and more people communicating through email and instant messaging. Developing writing skills is still important in the business world, as is creating proper documents (such as proposals, reports, and agendas), giving you that extra edge in the workplace.
Acquire the knowledge and skills to collaborate with others and create that important document. Touch on the types of collaboration, and ways to improve them through certain tools and processes. These basic skills will provide you with that extra benefit in the business world that a lot of people are losing.
- Define collaborative business writing
- Know different types of collaborative writing
- Know how to collaborate with team members
- Learn methods of handling conflict in writing
- Build collaborative writing teams
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: What is Collaborative Business Writing?
- Module Three: Types of Collaborative Business Writing
- Module Four: Collaborative Team Members
- Module Five: Collaborative Tools and Processes
- Module Six: Setting Style Guidelines
- Module Seven: Barriers to Successful Collaborative Writing
- Module Eight: Overcoming Collaborative Writing Barriers
- Module Nine: Styles of Dealing with Conflict
- Module Ten: Tips for Successful Business Writing Collaboration
- Module Eleven: Examples of Collaborative Business Writing
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?