Learn Conference and Event Management
Although it does take plenty of creativity to design an event that is memorable and meaningful, it also takes careful attention to detail, adaptability, effective delegating, and a lot of work. This course will walk you through the process of event management, from the beginning stages of planning, to the final touches (like decorations, food, and music). While this course is specifically for corporate event planning, the elements here can also be applied to more personal event planning like anniversaries, special birthday gatherings, weddings, and more. Essentially, we’re creating an effective and well planned design that is ready for implementation and can be used over and over again.
Learning objectives for this course include:
- Plan a complete corporate event, including an agenda, budget, goals, venue, audience, food, and whatever else your client needs
- Keep your event on budget
- Design an advertising and marketing plan that includes a comprehensive use of media, take-aways, and/or swag bags
- Determine whether partners, sponsors, and volunteers can help to make your event unforgettable
- Create an atmosphere of service that delegates will remember
- Select speakers and a master of ceremonies to add impact to your event
- Create a diversity plan
- Evaluate the process once it’s all wrapped up
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Event Planning Essentials
- Session Three: Budgeting Basics
- Session Four: Using the Committee Approach
- Session Five: Connecting with Partners and Sponsors
- Session Six: Advertising and Marketing
- Session Seven: Selecting the Venue
- Session Eight: Feeding the Masses
- Session Nine: Business Etiquette Basics
- Session Ten: Celebrating Diversity
- Session Eleven: Creating an Atmosphere of Service
- Session Twelve: Selecting Speakers and a Master of Ceremonies
- Session Thirteen: Managing Contracts
- Session Fourteen: Gathering Feedback
- Session Fifteen: Adding the Finishing Touches
- Session Sixteen: Event Day Roles
- Session Seventeen: Closing the Event
- Session Eighteen: Practicing Planning
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?