Learn Conflict Resolution – Getting Along in the Workplace
Many people see conflict as a negative experience. In fact, conflict is a necessary part of our personal growth and development. Think of when you were trying to choose your major in college, for example, or trying to decide between two jobs. However, conflict becomes an issue when the people involved cannot work through it. They become engaged in a battle that does not result in growth. When this type of conflict arises, negative energy can result, causing hurt feelings and damaged relationships. Unlock the tools that will help you resolve conflict successfully and produce a win-win outcome.
This will help you learn:
- What conflict is and how it can escalate.
- The types of conflict and the stages of conflict.
- The five most common conflict resolution styles and when to use them.
- How to increase positive information flow through non-verbal and verbal communication skills.
- Effective techniques for intervention strategies.
- Ways to manage conflicts to enhance productivity and performance.
- Lesson One: Defining Conflict
- Lesson Two: Types of Conflict
- Lesson Three: Open Conflict vs Hidden Conflict
- Lesson Four: Spontaneous and Reflective Behavior
- Lesson Five: The Johari Window
- Lesson Six: Stages of Conflict
- Lesson Seven: Conflict Resolution Style
- Lesson Eight: The Role of Communication in
- Lesson Nine: Active Listening Skills
- Lesson Ten: Paraphrasing Skills
- Lesson Eleven: Powerful Questions
- Lesson Twelve: Body Language
- Lesson Thirteen: Activity – The
- Lesson Fourteen: Conflict and Its Resolution
- Lesson Fifteen: Helping Others Through Conflict
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?