Learn English Online – Level 3
Learn English, the language of: Queen Elizabeth II, Shakespeare, Dickens, Jane Austin and J.K.Rowling, Adele, Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift. From writers to pop stars, from actors to scientists, English is the language of music, the Internet, aviation, science, tourism and diplomacy.
Although it’s the fourth most spoken language (just behind Mandarin, Hindi and Spanish), English is the language you’ll be able to use most widely. It is spoken in more countries than any other language. It’s the official language in 50+ countries, such as the U.K, the U.S, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the second language in many more. One out of five people either speaks or at least understands English!
Move onto the next level of English, and get ready to be able to talk to 1.5 billion people in the world!
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements
- Lesson 1: There is
- Lesson 2: There are
- Lesson 3: Is there? & Are there?
- Lesson 4: Prepositions of place
- Lesson 5: Directions – Part 1
- Lesson 6: Directions – Part 2
- Lesson 7: Simple Past
- Lesson 8: Simple Past – Irregular Verbs
- Lesson 9: Simple Past – Was
- Lesson 10: Simple past – Were
- Lesson 11: Simple past – Questions with Did
- Lesson 12: Past Simple – Answers
- Lesson 13: Prepositions – Part 1
- Lesson 14: Prepositions – Part 2
- Lesson 15: Time Expressions
- Lesson 16: Some
- Lesson 17: Any
- Lesson 18: Some & Any
- Lesson 19: Can
- Lesson 20: Can’t
- Lesson 21: Questions with Can
- Lesson 22: Would like
- Lesson 23: Like & Would like
- Lesson 24: For
- Lesson 25: Nouns with Adjectives
- Lesson 26: To have
- English 27: Do
- Lesson 28: Go
- Lesson 29: Signs
- Lesson 30: Articles
- Lesson 31: Clothes
- Lesson 32: Colors
- Lesson 33: What are you wearing?
- Lesson 34: Compound nouns
- Lesson 35: American & British English
- English Level 3 – End of Course Quiz
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?