Learn English Online – Level 4
Learning a language helps to break down barriers. Make sure you can express yourself in English when you are out and about, whether at the train station or airport, or having dinner with friends in a restaurant. You know you are making progress when you can make suggestions, ask politely for things and talk about your life.
English is the most widely used language in the world, and it is employed in multiple mediums such as movies, TV shows, songs and novels. Now you are at the level where you can start to understand what is going on in the wonderful world of showbiz. You never know, you might bump into Madonna, the Beckhams, or “Beauty” Emma Watson the next time you are in the U.K!
- Lesson 1 – Hello and Goodbye
- Lesson 2 – In a café
- Lesson 3: Food & Drinks
- In a Café practice
- Lesson 4 – What time is it?
- Lesson 5 – Social Expressions
- Lesson 6 – Directions
- Lesson 7 – Phone Conversations
- Lesson 8 – What’s the date?
- Lesson 9 – Possessive Adjectives
- Lesson 10 – Verb to be questions, short answers and negatives
- Lesson 11 – Possessive – ‘s
- Lesson 12 – Present Simple
- Lesson 13 – Questions and Negatives
- Lesson 14 – There is / There are part I
- Lesson 15 – There is / There are with Prepositions
- Lesson 16 – How Many
- There is – There are activity
- Lesson 17 – Some and Any
- Lesson 18 – This, That, These and Those
- Lesson 19 – Was and Were
- Lesson 20 – Was – Were Born
- Lesson 21 – Past Simple regular verbs
- Lesson 22 – Past Simple Irregular
- Regular and Irregular Verbs Activity
- Lesson 23 – Time Expressions
- Lesson 24 – Countries
- Lesson 25 – Using a bilingual dictionary
- Lesson 26 – Everyday Objects
- Lesson 27 – Opposite Adjectives
- Lesson 28 – Jobs
- Lesson 29 – Leisure activities
- Lesson 30 – Rooms in the house
- Rooms in the house activity
- Lesson 31 – Things in a house
- Vocabulary game
- Lesson 32 – What’s in your bag?
- Lesson 33 – Countries and Languages
- Lesson 34 – Words that go together
- Lesson 35 – Homophones
- Homophones and Words that go Together Activity
- English Level 4 Knowledge Check
- English Level 4 – End of Course Quiz
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?