Learn English Online – Level 6
The exciting part of learning a language is being able to communicate and knowing others can understand you. In English Online Level 6, take your skills up a notch, and learn how to make your spoken and written English much more interesting!
Learn to talk about the past, present and future, and spice up your vocabulary with a range of phrasal verbs, synonyms (words with the same meaning), and descriptive words for people, places and where you live. You know you are making progress when you can make plans, follow directions and shop with confidence!
Find out how to use question tags, linking words and extended answers to continue the conversation, and broaden your communication skills to be able to express emotions and feelings. Level 6 also focuses on improving your writing skills, from informal emails to being able to write about past events.
Whether making plans with friends, keeping in touch by email, or out shopping, learn how to express yourself accurately and with confidence.
- Lesson 1 – Introduce Yourself
- Lesson 2 – About You
- Lesson 3 – Choosing the Correct Verb
- Lesson 4 – Question Words
- Lesson 5 – Question Words Activity
- Lesson 6 – Words With Two Meanings
- Lesson 7 – Making Conversation
- Lesson 8 – Writing an Informal Letter
- Lesson 9 – Have – Have Got – But – However
- Lesson 10 – Describing Countries
- Lesson 11 – Describing People
- Lesson 12 – What Does He Do – What Is He Doing
- Lesson 13 – Words That Go Together
- Lesson 14 – Furniture Around The House
- Lesson 15 – Furniture Around The House part 2
- Lesson 16 – Furniture Around The House Activity
- Lesson 17 – Past Continuous
- Lesson 18 – Have + Noun
- Lesson 19 – Making Negative Verbs
- Lesson 20 – What Happened?
- Lesson 21 – Verb Practice Activity
- Lesson 22 – People In The Past
- Lesson 23 – Opposite Verbs
- Lesson 24 – Shopping List
- Lesson 25 – At the Shop
- Lesson 26 – Comparatives As Than
- Lesson 27 – Buying Clothes
- Lesson 28 – Article / No Article
- Lesson 29 – Somebody / Anybody
- Lesson 30 – Going To and Will
- Lesson 31 – Verb Patterns
- Lesson 32 – Making Plans
- Lesson 33 – Synonyms and Antonyms
- Lesson 34 – Synonyms and Antonyms Activity
- Lesson 35 – Expressing Feelings and Emotions
- Lesson 36 – Giving Directions
- Lesson 37 – Relative Pronouns
- Lesson 38 – Describing Places
- Lesson 39 – Past Participle
- Lesson 40 – Past Time Expressions
- Lesson 41 – What Did You Do?
- Lesson 42 – Irregular Verbs
- Lesson 43 – Past Simple or Present Perfect
- Lesson 44 – Adjectives and Suffixes
- Lesson 45 – Famous People
- Lesson 46 – Describing Famous People
- Lesson 47 – Tenses Activity
- English Level 6 – End of Course Quiz
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?