Learn English Online – Level 9
The exciting part of learning a language is being able to communicate and knowing others can understand you. In English Online Level 9, take your skills up a notch, and learn how to make your spoken and written English much more interesting!
Learn to talk about the past, present and future, and spice up your vocabulary with a range of phrasal verbs, synonyms (words with the same meaning), and descriptive words for people, places and where you live. You know you are making progress when you can make plans, follow directions and shop with confidence!
Discover how to express wishes and regrets, use compound adjectives, modifiers. adverbs, question formation, auxiliary verbs, present perfect (simple and continuous) and much more.
Find out how to use question tags, linking words and extended answers to continue the conversation, and broaden your communication skills to be able to express emotions and feelings. Level 9 also focuses on improving your listening skills, with several situational dialogues.
Whether making plans with friends, going on a trip, or out shopping, learn how to express yourself accurately and with confidence.
With our English B2 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Compare and Use different tenses at the same time
- Clauses of contrast and purpose
- Adverbs and adverbial phrases
- Learn how to use the Past Perfect continuous
- Auxiliary verbs
- Use different type of idioms
- Learn more about the use of conditionals
- Present perfect (simple and continuous)
- Future perfect and future continuous
- Lesson 1 – Tenses Review
- Lesson 2 – What have you been doing?
- Lesson 3 – Past Perfect
- Lesson 4 – Past Perfect Questions and Answers
- Lesson 5 – Past Perfect Review
- Lesson 6 – Past Simple and Past Perfect
- Lesson 7 – What Happened?
- Lesson 8 – Past Tenses Practice
- Lesson 9 – Grammar Practice Parts of the Sentence
- Lesson 10- Suffixes
- Lesson 11 – Happy Idioms
- Lesson 12 – Adverbs of Time
- Lesson 13 – State Verbs
- Lesson 14 – Numbers
- Lesson 15 – Phrasal Verbs – Look
- Lesson 16 – Modal Verbs
- Lesson 17 – Verbs Practice
- Lesson 18 – Inventions
- Lesson 19 – Weather Forecast
- Lesson 20 -Traveling Around
- Lesson 21 – Traveling Idioms
- Lesson 22 – Verb Patterns
- Lesson 23 – Job Adverts
- Lesson 24 – CV Vocabulary
- Lesson 25 – Present Perfect
- Lesson 26 -Present Perfect Time Expressions
- Lesson 27 -Present Perfect Continuous Use
- Lesson 28 -Present Simple & Present Continuous
- Lesson 29 – Tenses Practice
- Lesson 30 – Applying for a Job
- Lesson 31 -Phrasal Verbs ‘Away’
- Lesson 32 – Phrasal Verbs ‘Up’
- Lesson 33 – Separable Vs Inseparable
- Lesson 34 – Phrasal Verbs Practice
- Lesson 35 – Zero Conditional
- Lesson 36 – Intensifiers
- Lesson 37 – Money Idioms
- Lesson 38 – Possibilities in the Past
- Lesson 39 – Horoscope
- Lesson 40 – Expressing Quantities
- Lesson 41 – Agreeing and Disagreeing
- Lesson 42 – Present Perfect & Continuous Verbs
- Lesson 43 – Indirect Questions
- Lesson 44 – Question Tags
- Lesson 45 – Reported Speech
- Lesson 46 – Reported Verbs
- Lesson 47 – Reported Exercise
- Lesson 48 – Reported Activity
- Lesson 49 – Speak Vs Talk
- Lesson 50 – Stories from the Past
- Lesson 51 – Food
- Lesson 52 – Cities
- Lesson 53 – Food & Cities
- Lesson 54 – Vocabulary Activity
- Lesson 55 – Informal English
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?