Learn French Online – Level 2
Learn French, the language of Le Monde, Molière and Les Misérables, plus 3 nations beginning with M!
French is the official language in 29 independent nations, including Belgium, Benin, Burkina, Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Canada, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte, d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial, Guinea, France, Guinea, Haiti, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Mali, Monaco, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Switzerland, Togo, and Vanuatu.
Wow! 29 fantastic reasons to continue learning French with our French A1.1 level!
Plus, after English, French is the most-learned language worldwide. So you will be in great company and have plenty of fellow learners and native speakers to help you practice, n’est-ce pas?
- Lesson 1 Greetings
- Lesson 2 How are you
- Lesson 3 Introductions
- Lesson 4 Verb To Be
- Lesson 5 This & That
- Lesson 6 Alphabet Spelling
- Lesson 7 These & Those
- Lesson 8 What time is it?
- Lesson 9 Possessive Pronouns singular
- Lesson 10 Jobs-Professions
- Lesson 11 Possessives Pronouns Plural
- Lesson 12 Family This is (Introductions)
- Lesson 13 Family Possessives -Genitive
- Lesson 14 What’s this?
- Lesson 15 Verb To Have
- Lesson 16 Present Simple I/You
- Lesson 17 Present Simple He/She
- Lesson 18 Present Simple Plural
- Lesson 19 Present Simple Negative
- Lesson 20 Y/N Questions
- Lesson 21 Wh Questions
- Lesson 22 Information -Question & Answers
- Lesson 23 Verb Go
- Lesson 24 Verb Do
- Lesson 25 Adjectives
- Lesson 26 Describing Appearance
- Lesson 27 Definite Articles
- Lesson 28 Object Pronouns
- Lesson 29 Describing people and their lives
- Lesson 30 Daily Activities I/You
- Lesson 31 Daily Activities He/She
- Lesson 32 Daily Activities Plural
- Lesson 33 Prepositions of Time
- Lesson 34 Frequency Adverbs
- Lesson 35 Plurals
- Lesson 36 Sports
- Lesson 37 Sports using play
- Lesson 38 How often…
- Lesson 39 Food
- Lesson 40 Drinks
- Lesson 41 Can I have…
- Lesson 42 I’d Like
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?