Learn French Online – Level 3
Learn French, the language of Le Monde, Molière and Les Misérables!
French is the official language in 29 independent nations, including…wait for it…
Belgium, Benin, Burkina, Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Canada, Central, African, Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte, d’Ivoire, Democratic, Republic, of, the, Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial, Guinea, France, Guinea, Haiti, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Mali, Monaco, Niger, Republic, of the Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Switzerland, Togo, and Vanuatu.
Wow! 29 fantastic reasons to continue learning French with our French A1.2 level!
Plus, after English, French is the most-learned language worldwide. So you will be in great company and have plenty of fellow learners and native speakers to help you practice, n’est-ce pas?
- Lesson 1 – There is / There are
- Lesson 2 – Is there / Are there
- Lesson 3 – Prepositions of Place
- Lesson 4 – Prepositions of Place part 2
- Lesson 5 – Prepositions of Place part 3
- Lesson 6 – Directions
- Lesson 7 – Directions part 2
- Lesson 8 – Was
- Lesson 9 – Were
- Lesson 10 – Irregular verbs in the past
- Lesson 11 – Questions in the past
- Lesson 12 – Answers in the past
- Lesson 13 – Time Expressions
- Lesson 14 – Some
- Lesson 15 – Any
- Lesson 16 – Some & Any
- Lesson 17 – Can
- Lesson 18 – Can’t
- Lesson 19 – Can Questions
- Lesson 20 – Would like
- Lesson 21 – Like & Would like
- Lesson 22 – Present Continuous
- Lesson 23 – Present Continuous negative
- Lesson 24 – Present Continuous Questions
- Lesson 25 – For
- Lesson 26 – Ago
- Lesson 27 – Adverbs
- Lesson 28 – Nouns with Adjectives
- Lesson 29 – Opposite Verbs
- Lesson 30 – Years
- Lesson 31 – Dates
- Lesson 32 – Have
- Lesson 33 – Go
- Lesson 34 – Do
- Lesson 35 – Ordering a Meal
- Lesson 36 – Articles
- Lesson 37 – Colors
- Lesson 38 – Capitalisation
- Lesson 39 – Signs
- Lesson 40 – Transportation
- Lesson 41 – Compound Nouns
- Lesson 42 – Verbs & Nouns
- Lesson 43 – Future Questions
- Lesson 44 – French vs Canadian French
- Lesson 45 – Present Simple and Continuous
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?