Learn How to Create Winning Proposals
Learn how to create and deliver winning proposals that persuade, convince and get you over the line
Proposals are persuasive documents that are fundamental tools in organizational funding and output. This course will look at sources of funding, types of proposals and how to write proposals that will meet funding agencies requirements. This will include a number of tips and techniques to increase the potential success of your proposals.
An important but often overlooked aspect of proposal writing will also be covered- Building and Maintaining Relationships. Relationships are built on honesty. Potential projects must be a good fit for your organization and your organization must be ready to do the work contained in the proposal. The most successful proposals are going to be those that fulfill the mission and values of your organization and that of the funding agencies as well!
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Sources of Funding
- Session Three: Funder Selection
- Session Four: Types of Proposals
- Session Five: Proposals as a Relationship Builder
- Session Six: RFPs/RFQs (Requests for Proposals or Request for Quote)
- Session Seven: The Ten Steps of Proposal Writing
- Session Eight: Defining Your Proposal
- Session Nine: Key Elements of a Proposal
- Session Ten: Defining the Needs and Desired Results
- Session Eleven: Resources and Activities and Evaluation
- Session Twelve: Sustainability and Budget
- Session Thirteen: Conclusion, Introduction, and Executive Summary
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?