Learn How to Deliver Constructive Criticism
Delivering Constructive Criticism is one of the most challenging things for anyone. Gain valuable knowledge and skills that will assist you with this challenging task. When an employee commits an action that requires feedback or criticism it needs to be handled in a very specific way.
Constructive Criticism if done correctly will provide great benefits to your organization. It provides the ability for management to nullify problematic behaviors and develop well rounded and productive employees. Constructive feedback shows an employee that management cares about them and will invest time and effort into their careers.
Learn how to:
- Understand when feedback should take place
- Learn how to prepare and plan to deliver constructive criticism
- Determine the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place
- Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session
- Know how emotions and certain actions can negatively impact the effects of the session
- Recognize the importance of setting goals and the method used to set them
- Uncover the best techniques for following up with the employee after the session
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: When Should Feedback Occur?
- Module Three: Preparing and Planning
- Module Four: Choosing a Time and Place
- Module Five: During the Session (I)
- Module Six: During the Session (II)
- Module Seven: Setting Goals
- Module Eight: Diffusing Anger or Negative Emotions
- Module Nine: What Not to Do
- Module Ten: After the Session (I)
- Module Eleven: After the Session (II)
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?