Learn How to Develop Your Training Program
Training is an essential element of development in any organization. Being knowledgeable and continuing to learn throughout your career can make you a very valuable asset. We also know that training and orientation (or ‘onboarding’) for newly hired employees is a key factor in retention. This is designed for a trainer who wants to develop training programs that are meaningful, practical, and will benefit both trainees and the organizations they work for.
This will help you know how to:
- Describe the essential elements of a training program
- Apply different methodologies to program design
- Demonstrate skills in preparation, research, and delivery of strong content
- Use an instructional model
- Create a training program proposal
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Program Design
- Session Three: Identifying Needs
- Session Four: The Training Model
- Session Five: The Program’s Basic Outline
- Session Six: Evaluation Strategies
- Session Seven: Defining Your Approach
- Session Eight: Researching and Developing Content
- Session Nine: Pre-Assignments in Training
- Session Ten: Choosing Openings and Energizers
- Session Eleven: Training Instruments, Assessments, and Tools
- Session Twelve: Creating Supporting Materials
- Session Thirteen: Testing the Program
- Session Fourteen: Creating Proposals
- Session Fifteen: Building Rapport
- Session Sixteen: Pulling it all Together
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?