Learn How to Work Smarter – Using Technology to Your Advantage
Rudeness in the workplace is increasing to the level that universities are studying it. Everyone is busy, everyone is stressed, and most people take it out on their colleagues at one time or another. We’ve all been in a situation where we need to print something ASAP and someone has left the printer jammed, or we need coffee and the coffeepot is empty. Technology is supposed to make life easier and simpler, but most managers find themselves cleaning up the messes caused by too many gadgets. This course will show participants how to leverage technology to work smarter, not harder.
This course will help you know how to:
- Make your workplace a technology-friendly place
- Make the most of computers, telephones, instant messaging, e-mail, contact management applications, and scheduling software
- Communicate better with the IT department
- Make the best software and training choices
- Set an IT budget o Set expectations and responsibilities for security and privacy
- Keep employees safe and healthy o Develop and implement a system usage policy
- Implement policies for dealing with company property o Decide whether or not employees should telecommute
- Make telecommuting work
- Deal with workplace rage
- Address technological issues
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Making Your Company a Technology-Friendly Place
- Session Three: Conquering Computers
- Session Four: Communicating with the IT Department
- Session Five: Choosing Software Wisely
- Session Six: Technical Training
- Session Seven: Setting an IT Budget
- Session Eight: Security and Privacy
- Session Nine: Uncontrolled vs. Controlled Networks
- Session Ten: Ergonomics
- Session Eleven: System Usage Policies
- Session Twelve: Taking Care of Company Property
- Session Thirteen: Time-Saving Tools
- Session Fourteen: Telephone Etiquette
- Session Fifteen: Instant Messaging
- Session Sixteen: Telecommuting
- Session Seventeen: Workplace Rage
- Session Eighteen: It’s Not Working!
- Session Nineteen: A Policies and Procedures Checklist
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?