Learn Measuring Results from Training
Although we all know that training can have many awesome benefits, sometimes it can be hard to prove those benefits and attach a dollar value to training. Some topics, like sales training or time management, might have direct, tangible benefits. Other topics, like communication or leadership, might have benefits that you can’t put a dollar value on.
With our Measuring Results From Training course, learn about the different ways to evaluate training progress, and how to use those results to demonstrate ROI. Mulitple your ROI by learning how to review, and then adapt and modify the outcomes to create adaptive content and highly focused learners.
- Understand Kolb’s learning styles and learning cycle
- Understand Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation
- Get familiar with key evaluation tools, including goal setting, tests, reactionary sheets, interviews, observations, hip-pocket assessments, skill assessments, and learning journals
- Understand when to use each type of evaluation tool
- Be able to perform a needs assessment
- Know how to write learning objectives and link them to evaluation
- Be able to write an evaluation plan to evaluate learning at each stage of the training and far beyond
- Know how to identify the costs, benefits, and return on investment of training
- Get familiar with the parts of a business case
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Kolb’s Learning Styles
- Module Three: Kirkpatrick’s Levels of Evaluation
- Module Four: Types of Measurement Tools
- Module Five: Focusing the Training
- Module Six: Creating an Evaluation Plan
- Module Seven: Assessing Learning before Training
- Module Eight: Assessing Learning during Training
- Module Nine: Assessing Learning after Training
- Module Ten: The Long Term View
- Module Eleven: Calculating the Return on Investment (ROI)
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?