Learn Millennial Onboarding Online
Millennial Onboarding is a specialized type of employee onboarding. According to Cisco’s recent report, 56% of Millennials won’t accept jobs from companies that ban social media. Manage it, have a policy for it – this is a great start. However, embrace it and your employees will be become your social media evangelists and part of your marketing team.
This is just one of the tweaks that you could consider for onboarding Millennials, ensuring you leverage the productivity of this talented workforce. The new hire phase is a critical time for the employee and company and having a structured set of procedures will make this time run more smoothly and produce a greater chance of success.
- Define onboarding
- Discuss the characteristics of Millennials
- Create an onboarding process for Millennials
- Develop action plans for working with Millennials
- Learn from introspection
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Purpose of Onboarding
- Module Three: Introduction
- Module Four: Millennials and Onboarding
- Module Five: Onboarding Checklist
- Module Six: Engaging the Millennial Employee
- Module Seven: Following Up With the Millennial Employee
- Module Eight: Setting Expectations with the Millennial Employee
- Module Nine: Mentoring the Millennial
- Module Ten: Assigning Work to the Millennial Employee
- Module Eleven: Providing Feedback
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?