Learn Project Management Training – Understanding Project Management
Project management isn’t just for construction engineers and military logistics experts anymore. Today, in addition to regular job duties, people are often expected to take on extra assignments and to get that additional job done well, done under budget, and done on time. This course is not intended to take participants from a supervisory or administrative position to that of a project manager. However, these three days will familiarize them with the most common terms and the most current thinking about projects. In this, you will walk participants through the nuts and bolts of project management, from setting priorities to controlling expenses and reporting on the results. They may still have to cope with the unexpected, but they’ll be better prepared.
This will help you know how to:
- Understand what is meant by a project.
- Recognize what steps must be taken to complete projects on time and on budget.
- Sell ideas and make presentations.
- Use simple techniques and tools for planning and tracking a project.
- Use methods for keeping the team focused and motivated.
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: What is a Project?
- Session Three: Project Management Basics
- Session Four: Pre-Assignment Review
- Session Five: How Can Projects Help Me?
- Session Six: A Project’s Life Cycle
- Session Seven: Selling a Project
- Session Eight: Preparing Your Project
- Session Nine: The Role of a Project Manager
- Session Ten: Project Goals
- Session Eleven: Laying Out the Project
- Session Twelve: Project Risks
- Session Thirteen: Contingency Planning
- Session Fourteen: What Really Needs To Be Done?
- Session Fifteen: The Work Breakdown Structure
- Session Sixteen: Planning Tools
- Session Seventeen: Budgets
- Session Eighteen: Teamwork
- Session Nineteen: Developing Teams
- Session Twenty: Putting it Into Practice
- Session Twenty-One: Communication Tips
- Session Twenty-Two: Closing Out a Project
- Session Twenty-Three: Team Meetings
- Session Twenty-Four: Presentation Primer
- Session Twenty-Five: Project Presentations
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?