Learn Teamwork and Team Building Online
For most of us, teamwork is a part of everyday life. Whether it’s at home, in the community, or at work, we are often expected to be a functional part of a performing team, with our own contribution. Having a strong team is at the core of successful companies, from start-up to conglomerates.
Explore the different aspects of a team, as well as ways that you can become a top-notch team performer. Cover the details and concepts of what makes up a team, and what factors equal a successful team and team member.
In this course you will:
- Describe the concept of a team, and its factors for success
- Explain the four phases of the Tuckman team development model and define their characteristics
- List the three types of teams
- Describe actions to take as a leader – and as a follower for each of the four phases (Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing)
- Discuss the uses, benefits, and disadvantages of various team-building activities
- Describe several team-building activities that you can use, and in what settings
- Follow strategies for setting and leading team meetings
- Detail problem-solving strategies using the Six Thinking Hats model — and one consensus-building approach to solving team problems
- List actions to do — and those to avoid — when encouraging teamwork
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Defining Success
- Module Three: Types of Teams
- Module Four: The First Stage of Team Development – Forming
- Module Five: The Second Stage of Team Development – Storming
- Module Six: The Third Stage of Team Development – Norming
- Module Seven: The Fourth Stage of Team Development – Performing
- Module Eight: Team Building Activities
- Module Nine: Making the Most of Team Meetings
- Module Ten: Solving Problems as a Team
- Module Eleven: Encouraging Teamwork
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?