Learn Telephone Etiquette Online
The meaning of Telephone Etiquette can sometimes be difficult to describe. It can be a unique attribute or characteristic that facilitates great communication, inside and outside the office. It can be the special way that you show confidence in any challenging situation. Get an insight into effective tips to handle any telephone conversation, whichever way it flows.
Understand how important it is to rock at telephone communication skills. By improving how you communicate on the telephone and enhancing basic communication skills, you will improve on almost every aspect of their career, whether the connection is Skype, teleconference platforms or mobiles.
In this course, teleport your skills to:
- Recognize the different aspects of mobile language
- Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
- Know how to handle angry or rude callers
- Learn to receive and send phone messages
- Wise up on different training techniques
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Aspects of Phone Etiquette
- Module Three: Using Proper Phone Language
- Module Four: Eliminate Phone Distractions
- Module Five: Inbound Calls
- Module Six: Outbound Calls
- Module Seven: Handling Rude or Angry Callers
- Module Eight: Handling Interoffice Calls
- Module Nine: Handling Voicemail Messages
- Module Ten: Methods of Training Employees
- Module Eleven: Correcting Poor Telephone Etiquette
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?