Outlook 2013 Expert
The Materials course on Microsoft Outlook 2013 is to give your students an enhanced toolset by broadening their expert-level skill base. Over the course of 12 modules, you will lead your students through a look at topics such as: using the address book, calendar options, message options, task options, contact management options, macros, using the Trust Center, and Business Contact Manager.
- Lesson 1: Outlook 2013 Expert
- Lesson 2: Outlook 2013 Expert
- Lesson 3: Outlook 2013 Expert
- Lesson 4: Outlook 2013 Expert
- Lesson 5: Outlook 2013 Expert
- Lesson 6: Outlook 2013 Expert
- Lesson 7: Outlook 2013 Expert
- Lesson 8: Outlook 2013 Expert
- Lesson 9: Outlook 2013 Expert
- Lesson 10: Outlook 2013 Expert
- Lesson 11: Outlook 2013 Expert
- Lesson 12: Outlook 2013 Expert
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?