Project 2013 Expert
The general aim of this Microsoft Project 2013 Expert course is to take the skill level of users and enhance it so you can make the most of this very vital project management software. Over the span of 12 modules you will learn about file management tools, task management and operations, views, shapes, graphical indicators, formatting Gantt charts, variances, the Work Breakdown Structure code, and saving cube data.
- Lesson 1: Project 2013 Expert
- Lesson 2: Project 2013 Expert
- Lesson 3: Project 2013 Expert
- Lesson 4: Project 2013 Expert
- Lesson 5: Project 2013 Expert
- Lesson 6: Project 2013 Expert
- Lesson 7: Project 2013 Expert
- Lesson 8: Project 2013 Expert
- Lesson 9: Project 2013 Expert
- Lesson 10: Project 2013 Expert
- Lesson 11: Project 2013 Expert
- Lesson 12: Project 2013 Expert
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?