The Professional Supervisor
With a host of new challenges and responsibilities to tackle, new supervisors need training that helps them adjust to their new role. Learning how to supervise your new employees on a trial and error basis can lead to discouragement. This course can help you overcome many of the problems a new supervisor may encounter, and to set the groundwork for a successful change in your working life!
You will be able to:
- Clarify the scope and nature of a supervisory position.
- Learn some ways to deal with the challenges of the role.
- Recognize the responsibilities you have as a supervisor, to yourself, your team, and your organization.
- Learn key techniques to help you plan and prioritize effectively.
- Acquire a basic understanding of leadership, team building, communication, and motivation, and what part they play in effective supervision.
- Develop strategies for motivating your team, giving feedback, and resolving conflict.
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Adjusting to Your Role
- Session Three: A Supervisor’s Responsibilities
- Session Four: Action-Centered Leadership
- Session Five: Making Plans
- Session Six: Setting Goals
- Session Seven: Defining Leadership
- Session Eight: The Situational Leadership Model
- Session Nine: What’s Your Type? How About Mine?
- Session Ten: Team Building Tips
- Session Eleven: Developing a High-Performing Team
- Session Twelve: Communication Skills
- Session Thirteen: Motivating Employees
- Session Fourteen: Orientation and Onboarding
- Session Fifteen: Training Tips and Tricks
- Session Sixteen: Providing Feedback
- Session Seventeen: Doing Delegation Right
- Session Eighteen: Dealing with Conflict
- Session Nineteen: Managing Disciplinary Issues
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?