Workplace Ergonomics – Injury Prevention Through Ergonomics
The human body is a fragile system, and we put many demands on it every day. Activities like reaching to get supplies of a shelf, sitting in front of a computer for hours every day, and moving heavy products around the shop can all take a toll on our bodies.
In this course, you will learn how to make your environment as ergonomic as possible in order to make daily tasks easier on your body and mind.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Define ergonomics and the types of injuries that result from unresolved ergonomic hazards
- Explore the major risk factors of ergonomic injuries and the cost to the workplace
- Find out what legislation and regulation applies to their area of work
- Different ways that workplaces can address ergonomic issues
- Create a framework that can be adapted and used for ergonomic efforts
- Identify tools and methods to recognize ergonomic hazards and how to resolve them
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Getting Started
- Session Three: The Role of Ergonomics in Your Workplace
- Session Four: The Ergonomic Assessment Cycle
- Session Five: Identifying and Assessing Ergonomic Hazards
- Session Six: Developing a Plan to Address Ergonomic Issues
- Session Seven: Identifying and Implementing Solutions
- Session Eight: Obtaining Employee Buy-In
- Session Nine: Tips for Successful Implementation
- Session Ten: Reviewing Your Ergonomics Program
- Session Eleven: Basic Ergonomic Principles
- Session Twelve: Optimal Sitting and Standing
- Session Thirteen: Safe Lifting and Transporting
- Session Fourteen: Ergonomic Workstations
- Session Fifteen: Safe Tool Selection and Use
- Session Sixteen: Creating an Ergonomic Environment
- Session Seventeen: Bringing It All Together
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?