Workplace Violence – How to Manage Anger and Violence in the Workplace
Violence of any sort has many roots. Sometimes there are warning signs of workplace violence, but this is not always the case. It is up to us to learn whatever we can to prevent, identify, and mitigate any threats, and this comprehensive workshop includes everything a workplace leader needs to get started.
This course will help you teach participants how to:
- Describe what workplace violence is
- Identify some warning signs of violence
- Apply the cycle of anger
- Understand Albert Bandura’s behavior wheel and how it applies to anger
- Develop a seven-step process for managing your anger and others’ anger
- Apply better communication and problem solving skills, which will reduce frustration and anger
- Develop some other ways of managing anger, including coping thoughts and relaxation techniques
- Use the nine components of an organizational approach to managing anger, including risk assessment processes
- Respond if a violent incident occurs in the workplace, on both an individual and organizational level
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: What Is Workplace Harassment?
- Module Three: Identifying the Bully
- Module Four: How to Handle Workplace Violence
- Module Five: Risk Assessment (I)
- Module Six: Risk Assessment (II)
- Module Seven: Being the Victim
- Module Eight: Checklist for Employers
- Module Nine: Interview Process
- Module Ten: Investigation Process
- Module Eleven: Developing a Workplace Harassment Policy
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?